Owner – Keith Bilbrey
- TxDOT 1.8.1 Pre-Certified
- Heavy-Highway Experienced
- Skilled in Public Involvement Initiatives
- Media Relations Expert
- Highly Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite
- 25+ years web design and authoring
Keith has more than 25 years of experience in public involvement, community relations, stakeholder communications and marketing including digital campaigns and website development.
A seasoned professional in working with local municipalities, elected officials and stakeholders, Keith Bilbrey has developed strong relations with the Dallas/Fort Worth media through years as a municipal public information officer for the City of Duncanville, and as a PIO for the TxDOT SH 360 South Project in Tarrant and Ellis counties and the Southern Gateway Project in Dallas County. Through work with the City of Dallas, Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas Area Rapid Transit and the Texas Department of Transportation, Has expert knowledge of planning, construction, program management and transportation.
Keith is seen a trusted source for project information by major publications, broadcast TV and radio stations, providing relevant and informative interviews regarding road closures, detour routes and project updates.
He has assisted in several projects brand identity and collateral build out including development of project websites, media packets, brochures, signage and newsletters.
MAY 2015 to JUNE 2019
Sr. Public Engagement Specialist – K Strategies Group
Implemented and maintained public involvement initiatives for heavy-highway, municipal capital improvement, airport, transportation, and commercial landscaping projects.
- Southern Gateway Project – assisted in the project’s brand identity and collateral build out including development of project website, media packets, brochures, signage and newsletter, adding to the project’s presence in the community.
- SM Wright Project – serves as the Public Involvement Specialist for the SM Wright Project in Dallas. Developed and coordinated the PI program and associated activities including creating stakeholder databases, and public contact lists.
- Cibolo Parkway Project – directs the public involvement program for the multi-phase public-private partnership to determining feasibility, environmental assessment and construction of a limited access toll road to reduce congestion and enhance safety.
- TxDOT 360 South Project – Managed day-to-day logistics of the project tasked with improving mobility and connectivity in Ellis and Tarrant counties with the construction of toll lanes, as well as widening the existing frontage road. Strengthened existing relationships with the local municipalities and elected officials to garner support and buy-in.
FEBRUARY 2009 to MAY 2015
Web Content Programmer – Boy Scouts of America & Pearson Education North America
Content management for BSA websites
- Content management and design for websites hosted in the Sitecore Content Management System, WordPress Content Management and in flat html files.
- E-mail blast design for staff, alumni, youth, recruitment, and volunteers.
JANUARY 2000 to JULY 2007
Communication Information Administrator – City of Duncanville
Disseminated all information to the media, public and various communication outlets. Served as media spokesperson and media relations in crisis reactive and proactive situations.
- Managed media events surrounding crisis situations. On numerous occasions met the needs of national, regional and local television, radio and newspaper outlets simultaneously.
- Responsible for the communication initiatives to the citizens of Duncanville